Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Jordans sex life is like horror film Hostel

Jordan a.k.a Katie Price has drawn parallels between a horror film and her sex life.
The British glamour model, known for talking freely about her sex life, has revealed that the sexual interactions between her and hubby Peter Andre is like the film 'Hostel,' which was about a group of businessmen who pay to torture people to death.
"Pete is the sicko, not me. I'm an extremist. Have you seen the film Hostel? Our sex life is like that," The Sun quoted her, as saying.
However Peter admitted that they still have their off days.
"I do get mad. And I said to her that if she was a bloke, I'd knock her out," he said.
This is not the first time that Jordan has made such bizarre comparisons. Earlier, the model compared Andre's penis size to that of a Sky Remote control.

0 comments: