Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Alba was pigeon-toed, cross-eyed, and buck-toothed in school

Jessica Alba might be super-sexy, but the actress has revealed that even she faced some hard times when it came to her looks.Picking up the surfboard for "female hottie award" at the Teen Choice Awards in LA recently, Alba said that she was 'pigeon-toed, had a sway back, was slightly cross-eyed, and buck-toothed.'In her acceptance speech, Alba sent out a message to one guy in particular who snubbed her because she wasn't a hottie then."I would like to dedicate this award to a young man who has been on my mind for the last 19 years: Ross. Ross didn't love me," The Sun quoted her, as saying."I was pigeon-toed, I had a sway back, I was slightly cross-eyed, buck-toothed, I sucked my thumb," she added.The Fantastic Four actress had her last laugh at her unrequited lover by saying, "Look at me now, Ross! Look at me now!"Alba was joined on stage by the 'High School Musical' star Zac Efron, who received the Teen Choice Hottie award for the male categor

0 comments: